Career Opportunitiesin Victoria
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic people who want to be part of a dynamic working environment
As the capital of British Columbia, Victoria and region (pop. ~367,770) features a great urban centre set on the ocean, with lakes, rivers and hiking trails nearby.
A short ferry ride or seaplane trip takes one to Vancouver, or drive an hour or more up-Island for fantastic fishing and camping opportunities..
B.C . Land Surveyor
J.E Anderson and Associates seek an enthusiastic and energetic person who wants to be part of a team working in a dynamic environment.We offer comprehensive wage and benefits packages plus educational and professional development. Our project mix provides challenging opportunities to our Land Surveyors.
- Work with surveying and engineering departments to provide management, leadership, guidance and expertise to undertake and expedite project work from concept to completion
- Manage project budgets
- Supervise office and field staff
- Quality control of survey plans and field work
- Advise clients on survey and land development matters
- Develop, grow and maintain client relationships
- Follow company safety policy
- Commissioned BC Land Surveyor in good standing with the ABCLS
- Experience in conducting legal surveys and preparing plans with respect to subdivision, strata and charge plans
- Experience in topographical and construction surveys, including complex building layout computations
- Critical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Technical competence and strong time management skills
- Excellent computer and CAD drafting skills (Micro-Survey)
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to John de Goede,