Career Opportunitiesin Victoria
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic people who want to be part of a dynamic working environment
As the capital of British Columbia, Victoria and region (pop. ~367,770) features a great urban centre set on the ocean, with lakes, rivers and hiking trails nearby.
A short ferry ride or seaplane trip takes one to Vancouver, or drive an hour or more up-Island for fantastic fishing and camping opportunities..
- Work under the supervision of the Survey Party Chief and project manager
- Field work including; cadastral, engineering, topographical and construction surveys
- Assist with various survey equipment including total stations and GNSS receivers
- Maintain survey equipment and vehicle supplies
- Follow company safety policy
- Travel out of town may be required
Please submit cover letter and resume in confidence to Ryan Hourston, BCLS [email protected]
- 2 Years’ experience as a survey assistant relating to cadastral, civil engineering and construction surveys.
- Knowledgeable in the operation of GNSS equipment, totals stations, and robotic instruments.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in both verbal and written English
- Valid BC Drivers’ License
- Must be physically able to perform the requirements of the job and willing to work in varied weather conditions
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail
- Must be organized, goal-orientated and enjoy working with a team